Friday, January 20, 2012

THANK YOU!!!

I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who read the blog and donated today.  It truly means so much to me.  In a little more than 8 hours over $200 has been raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. I am already 40% of the way to my goal of $500!!!! I am so overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone who has donated.  As my cousin Kelly said "We will beat cancer--it won't beat us!" Thank you again so so much for donating, and remember to share the link with your friends in case they want to donate too!


http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/whitneyduprey/amma


Amma <3


A very special thanks to Kelly, Molly, Lindsay, Kimmy, Kirsty, Liz, Carley, Caroline and Frederick, Sarah, and Shelagh for their generous donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment