Thursday, February 16, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello all!

We’ve moved!  I bit the bullet and upgraded my blog to a wordpress.com blog-trust me, its very highbrow and fancy.  Not only does wordpress give my blog a much more professional look, it is very user friendly for both you and me!
Don’t worry, the new blog site is SUPER easy to find!  Just type www.25by20five.com into your browser and you’re there!  It’s the exact same address minus the annoying .blogspot.com (which incidentally costs $17 a year to drop!). 
It’s the exact same blog you’ve come to know and love, but slightly different.  All of my previous posts have been transposed to the new blog site, so trust me, you won’t be missing anything!  The only thing I’m sad to let go is the page counter from this site-I was already up to 1,200! 
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you on the new site! Xo Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment